Intel Vision 2022 is now operational.
Intel Vision 2022, the next in the company’s ON series of events focusing on “the future of business and technology,” is taking place in Dallas, and TechRadar Pro is there.
Tomorrow morning, CEO Pat Gelsinger will deliver the keynote talk, during which he will introduce a variety of new products and technological advances.
However, there will be plenty more to chew on over the following two days, with Q&As and panel sessions with key Intel execs, including Raja Koduri, who oversees the company’s GPU operations.
Stay tuned to this space for the latest Intel Vision 2022 news.
What to anticipate
Intel has held its cards close to its breast, but we expect to hear from representatives from the company’s Client Computing, Accelerated Computing, and Data Center business units.
In essence, there should be something for everyone here, with product and service enhancements ranging from the processors that power your devices to the chips that support the cloud.
Meanwhile, here’s some background on Intel’s most recent announcements:
- The release of Intel Arc desktop GPUs may be delayed.
- Intel Sapphire Rapids specs and performance have been leaked.
- The first mobile workstations powered by Intel Arc are now available.
- Intel expands its giant plant to 500 acres.
- Intel has released new Xeon processors for network and edge computing.