A delicious drink to quench your thirst is lemon soda. Lemon soda is simple and quick to create, and it aids digestion. Lemon soda has always been a favourite of mine, ever since my neighbour ordered it and shared it with me at a restaurant. I enjoyed the mildly sweet, salty, lemony flavour.
Lemon soda is made by combining lemon juice, ice cubes, salt, sugar, and cold carbonated water. It is a lemon-flavored carbonated soft drink. This drink is extremely popular in street side shops, particularly during the summer. Lemon soda may be made quickly with only a few ingredients .Sweet lime soda, Masala lemon soda, Mint lemon soda.
HOW TO MAKE LEMON SODA
1.Cut lemons into half.
2.Squeeze them using a lemon squeezer to extract juice. Extract juice in a bowl.
3.To a serving glass : add lemon juice to it.
4.Then add salt.
5.Add chilled water.
7.Mix it well until sugar completely dissolves.
8.Add few icecubes to it. I added 5-7 icecubes, if you like add more.
9.Add a thin slice of lemon.
10.Finally shake the soda bottle well and top it up with soda.
11.Give a quick stir and serve immediately. Enjoy chilled lemon soda.
LEMON SODA INGREDIENTS
- Lemon: Choose a juicy, fresh lemon. Choose the fresh ones over the dry ones because the dried ones have a bitter taste and don’t extract as much juice.
- I used club soda as a soda. You can use any non-flavored soda with a pleasant fizz that you like.
- Salt: If you want your lemon soda to taste good, you’ll need salt. Taste and adjust according to your preferences.
- Though sugar is optional, I recommend it because a pinch of sugar improves the flavour of this dish. Even if my husband requests salt and lemon soda, I always add it.
- Water, ice cubes: Chilled water and ice cubes are utilised.
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||10 Mins|
- 4 nos lemon
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chilled water
- 1 cup soda
- few nos icecubes
- Lemons should be cut in half and squeezed with a lemon squeezer to get juice.
- Gather all of the materials and keep them on hand.
- Take the serving glass first.
- Add a tbsp of lemon juice, then season with salt and sugar to taste.
- Using a spoon, stir in 1/4 cup water.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour in the ice cubes, then the soda.
- Serve immediately with fresh lemon slices as a garnish.
I hope you like this healthy Lemon Soda recipe. When you want something refreshing, try this dish at home, and don’t forget to tell us about it in the comments area below.