When ordering fries at KFC, don’t forget to add pepper mayonnaise to your order. Today, I’m going to reveal the secret mayonnaise formula used by KFC.
I did a lot of study on the recipe and tried a number of various variations. But, after weeks of experimenting, I was eventually able to replicate the flavour of KFC. The dip is simple to prepare and may be served with any fast meal.
KFC produces pepper mayonnaise by removing the yolks from pasteurised eggs and combining them in a food processor with lemon juice, mustard, garlic, and red pepper. Then stir in the salt, oil, and pepper. Your KFC pepper mayonnaise is now ready to be transferred to an airtight container.
Let’s take a look at the KFC mayonnaise secret recipe in detail.
To make KFC Pepper Mayonnaise, you’ll need the following tools
- Food Processor- Using a food processor, pulse the ingredients till they become a delightful hot pepper mayonnaise.
- Mayonnaise in an airtight container– Chill the mayonnaise in an airtight container.
- spoon– Scoop out the last of the mayonnaise from the food processor using the spoon.
To make KFC Pepper Mayonnaise, you’ll need the following ingredients
- Egg Yolks- The yolks of eggs act as a natural emulsifier in mayonnaise.
- Because it’s pepper mayonnaise, it’s red pepper. Duh!
- Garlic– For an earthy scent and flavour, add some garlic.
- Dijon Mustard and Fresh Lime Juice– Use mustard and lime juice to add tang and flavour to the creamy mayonnaise.
- Vegetable Oil– This emulsifier also serves as a source of fat for the mayonnaise.
- Seasoning (Coarse Salt and Ground Black Pepper) – Just a pinch of seasoning to bring all of the tastes together.
Steps To Make KFC Pepper Mayonnaise
1. Still Processing
To begin, separate the egg yolks and place them in a food processor. Pasteurization of the eggs is required.
Toss in some lemon juice, mustard, garlic, and red pepper. Combine the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Then, in a separate bowl, combine the vegetable oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Done With It
Using the spoon, scoop out all the mayonnaise from the food processor and transfer it to an airtight container. Place it in the refrigerator to chill and then serve when you want to.
KFC Pepper Mayonnaise Recipe
We are aware of the fact that KFC sells the best chicken fries in the world. But there is one more thing which we are neglecting but plays a crucial role in making KFC a big brand. Any guesses what is it? It is KFC’s Pepper Mayonnaise. I absolutely love it!
PREP TIME-5 mins, TOTAL TIME-5 mins, CALORIES-495 kcal
- Food Processor
- Airtight Container
- 2 Eggs Yolks
- 1 Red Pepper (roasted)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 4 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- To begin, separate the egg yolks and place them in a food processor.
- Pulse the ingredients together until smooth, including the lemon juice, mustard, garlic, and red pepper.
- Then, in the same processor, add the oil, salt, and pepper and combine again.
- Refrigerate the mayonnaise after transferring it from the food processor to an airtight container.
I hope you enjoyed this dish. Make sure to serve the KFC pepper mayonnaise with some munchies and provide us some feedback in the comments area below. Stay tuned for more dishes like these in the meanwhile.