Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You Will Learn How To Make Tasty Eggless Chocolate Pudding Cake At Home. This eggless chocolate pudding cake is rich and completely worth indulging in! If you like chocolate, this will satisfy all of your chocolate needs in a big way. It has a cake-like crust when cooked in the microwave, but when you scoop some out, you’ll find a pool of sauce at the bottom.
Chocolate pudding cake is a rich and sweet dessert with a strong chocolate taste. If you like chocolate, trust me when I say that this recipe will satisfy all of your desires. This eggless cake features two layers, making it even more delicious.
One of my favourite chocolate cakes is an eggless chocolate pudding cake. This pudding cake is all you need if you’re looking for an eggless dessert delight. It’s delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. If you want to spice it up a little, use mint chocolate chips.
In one dish, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt, and sugar to make an eggless chocolate pudding cake. In a separate bowl, combine the milk, butter, and vanilla essence. Then blend the ingredients and set aside. In a mixing basin, combine cocoa, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Pour the pudding over the square pan’s contents. Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes.
Eggless Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe
Chocolate pudding cake is an eggless dessert, perfect for a special ocassion. It has two appetizing layers, a soft chocolate cake and a pudding sauce. You can serve it with ice-cream.
PREP TIME-10 mins, COOK TIME-30 mins, TOTAL TIME-40 mins, CALORIES-400 kcal
- 1 medium-sized Bowl
- 1 small bowl
- 1 large bowl
- 200 gram All-Purpose Flour
- 5½ tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 6 tablespoons Sugar (granulated)
- ½ cup Butter (unsalted)
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
For Pudding Sauce
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- ⅔ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ⅔ cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a square pan.
For Cake :
- start with a medium-sized mixing basin.
- In a large mixing basin, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Obtain a second small bowl.
- Mix in the milk, butter, and vanilla until everything is completely blended.
- Then add the flour mixture and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Combine nuts in a bowl. Pour the batter into the pan that has been prepared.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with the ingredients.
- In a mixing basin, combine cocoa, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- Mixture should be placed on top of the batter.
- Pour the boiling water over the batter. Don’t mix it up.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake cake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes.
- The cake is now ready to be served.
- Remove the cake from the oven just when the top is totally firm and almost cracked.
- When making the pudding, make sure it has a smooth, lump-free texture.
- Allow the chocolate pudding to cool completely before incorporating it into the cake.
- The water used in the cake should be quite hot.
- You can also add a variety of dry fruits to your dish.
- I prepared a cake without the use of eggs. It’s also possible to add eggs to it.
- Check to see if your oven is preheated.
- I used a square pan, but you may use any pan you choose.
Calories: 400kcal, Carbohydrates: 85g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 2mg, Sodium: 25mg, Potassium: 500mg, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 50g, Calcium: 150mg, Iron: 4mg