Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You will Learn How To Make Strawberry Cream Chesse Pastries At Home. This strawberry cream cheese is creamy, rich, and full of flavor! It’s quick and easy to make, and it’ll make all of your breakfast bagels taste amazing.
A simple yet delectable pastry recipe! Fresh strawberries are topped with a flaky layer of store-bought puff pastry, a creamy, tangy sweetened cream cheese filling, and a flaky layer of store-bought puff pastry. Who wouldn’t be enamoured with them.
As a side note, these are mildly sweeter than some of the regular pastries and pies you may be used to (but don’t use a low-sugar jam here or they won’t have enough sweetness). I prefer them this way because it allows the flavour of the strawberries to shine through, and it also reminds me of cheesecake, which isn’t excessively sweet. If you want them sweeter, stir in some granulated sugar with the cream cheese mixture and finish with a dusting of powdered sugar.
STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE
This strawberry cream cheese is rich, creamy, and full of delicious flavor! It’s simple to make and will have all of your breakfast bagels tasting SOO GOOD.
PREP TIME-10 MINUTES, TOTAL TIME-10 MINUTES,
Ingredients You Need to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Puff pastry, such as the kind found in the freezer section, works well.
- If possible, use full-fat cream cheese in this recipe.
- I used strawberry jam from the store, which is just the bottled kind.
- Food colouring or beet powder (optional) — colours the cream cheese a faint pink but isn’t required.
- Fresh strawberries — for the best results, choose sweet strawberries.
- Egg – used to make an egg wash for a lovely golden brown finish. You could omit it if you’re in a hurry.
- Powdered sugar is used as a finishing touch and to offer a sense of sweetness.
How to Make These Fun Breakfast Pastries
Here’s a rundown of the easy actions you’ll take:
- Preheat oven and thaw pastry.
- While the puff pastry is thawing, combine the cream cheese, jam, and food colouring in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut the pastry into heart shapes.
- Within the sliced hearts, score a heart shape.
- To make a score mark, spread cream cheese on the board.
- Place strawberries on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Brush the egg wash along the borders.
- Allow to cool before dusting with powdered sugar.
Calories-152kcal (8%), Carbohydrates-7g (2%), Protein-2g (4%), Fat-13g (20%), Saturated Fat-7g (35%), Cholesterol-42mg (14%), Sodium-122mg (5%), Potassium-89mg (3%), Fiber-1g (4%), Sugar-6g (7%), Vitamin A-508IU (10%), Vitamin C-14mg (17%), Calcium-41mg (4%), Iron1mg (6%)