From time to time, we all enjoy a trip through the drive-thru. However, if you’re attempting to save money by cooking more at home, this may not be the greatest option. The good news is that you can prepare some of your favourite fast food restaurant dishes at home, like a McDonald’s hamburger, which is a classic.
To prepare a fantastic McDonald’s hamburger, you don’t need much. The burger patty is only around an eighth of a pound, so it’s not much. So, if you’re making a quick meal for yourself, go ahead and double this recipe, or triple and then some if you’re cooking for the whole family.
A sesame seed bun, a beef patty (about a quarter inch thick and ideally an 80/20 blend), a pinch of salt, finely sliced white onion (or rehydrated dried minced onion – more on that later), dill pickle slices, ketchup, and yellow mustard are all needed for one burger.
What will you require to make a McDonald’s hamburger?
- Grilling Pan — Use a grilling pan to cook the patty.
- Tong – Use a tong to flip the patty so that both sides are cooked.
- Knife – Using a sharp knife, cut the onions and pickles into fine slices.
- Butter Knife – Using a butter knife, slather the sauces.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
What are the ingredients for a McDonald’s hamburger?
- Sesame Seed Bun — To club the hamburger, use sesame seed buns.
- Ground Beef Patty — For more juicy and meaty flavours, add a slice of ground beef patty.
- White Onion — Add diced onions for a delicious taste combination.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Tomato Ketchup – Spread a spoonful of ketchup on the bottoms of burger buns.
- Yellow Mustard — When it comes to burgers, yellow mustard is a must-have condiment. You can also use your favourite sauces to replace them.
- Dill Pickle Slices – Add some chopped pickle slices to the hamburger for added spice.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Hamburger
1. Sear The Beef Patty
On a grilling pan, cook the beef patty made with ground beef on all sides. Before grilling, season the patties. Toast the burger buns with butter at the same time.
To begin, insert a slice of American cheese on the bottom bun and bake it until it melts. Then, on each burger bun, spread ketchup and mustard sauce. On top of the grilled beef patty, arrange pickles and onion slices. A top bun should be placed on top of it. In ten minutes, you’ll have a replica hamburger.
McDonald’s Hamburger Recipe
McDonald’s Hamburgers are deliciously satiating and fill up your stomach. Prepare a quick and easy replica of McDonald’s hamburger with us. Sear the beef patty, toast the buns, and assemble the hamburger by adding onions. pickles, cheese, and beef patty. The hamburgers will be ready instantly.
PREP TIME-5 mins, COOK TIME-10 mins, TOTAL TIME-15 mins, CALORIES-254 kcal
- Grilling Pan
- Butter Knife
- Sesame Seed Bun
- ½ Pound Beef Patty
- 1 White Onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dill Pickles (chopped)
- To toast the sesame seed bun halves, place them on a dry skillet that has been warmed. Remove the buns from the griddle after they are golden in colour and have a crisp toasted texture.
- Place the meat patty on the grilling pan and season it. Grill the patty until it is golden brown and uniformly cooked.
- Begin assembling the burger after the beef patty has been grilled. Place a slice of American cheese on the bottom bun and melt it in the oven.
- Then, on the other half of the bun, spread tomato and mustard sauce. Top with the meat patty, onions, and pickles.
- Cover the burger with the remaining burger bun half.
- Microwave it if you want it to be hot.