Hello Guys Welcome Back My new Blog Here You will Learn How To Make KFC Fried Chicken Recipe. KFC chicken is one of the world’s most popular chicken dishes. Crispy, juicy, and flavorful fried chicken. The secret spice blend used to KFC’s original fried chicken makes it simple to manufacture.
KFC is an American fast food restaurant chain specialising in fried chicken with headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky. After McDonald’s, it is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain (by sales), with 22,621 locations in 150 countries as of December 2019.
White pepper, chilli powder, oregano, garlic, ginger, basil, or tulsi leaves are used to coat chicken drumsticks with a variety of flavorful spices and herbs. Serve with tomato ketchup or your favourite side dish.
HOW TO MAKE KFC CHICKEN
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Remove from the equation.
- Set aside the eggs and milk that have been whisked together.
- Mix together flour, cornflour, baking powder, spice mix, and salt. Remove from the equation.
- Pick up the chicken and dredge it in flour. Remove from the equation.
- Cornflakes should be finely crushed in a blender. Combine this with the remaining flour and stir thoroughly.
- Take the chicken and dunk it in the egg, then coat it in the cornflakes flour mixture and set it aside for 5 minutes to dry.
- In a pan, heat the oil. Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 1 minute on high on each side. Reduce the heat to low and cook for another 12 to 15 minutes, or until it is done.
- Drain the water and serve.
Kfc Fried Chicken Recipe
KFC chicken is one of the most popular chicken dish all over the world. The fried chicken is crispy, juicy and flavourful. Kfc Original fried chicken is easy to make with secret spice mix added.
PREP TIME-10 mins, COOK TIME-20 mins, MARINATING TIME-1 hr, TOTAL TIME-30 mins, CALORIES-206 kcal
- 1 Kg Chicken with Skins & Bones On
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Cornflour / Cornstarch
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ cup Cornflakes
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Dried Basil
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 Egg
- ¼ cup Milk
- Oil for deep frying
- Take chicken and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Beat eggs with milk and set aside.
- Take flour, cornflour, baking powder, spice mix and salt and mix well. Set aside.
- Take chicken and coat in the flour. Set aside.
- Take cornflakes in a blender and crush coarsely. Add this to the remaining flour and mix well.
- Now take chicken and dip in egg and coat in the cornflakes flour mix and set aside to dry for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan. Drop chicken in and fry for 1 min on high on each side. Now reduce the heat and cook for 12 to 15 mins till it is cooked.
- Drain and serve.