Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You Will Learn How To Make Healthy Smoked Apple Pie At Home. A healthful smoked dessert is smoked apple pie. It boasts a delightful sugar or butter-coated flaky crust. The luscious apple filling is thick and dense.
This is a typical and classic American Apple Pie with a bit of apple smoke to provide a little something extra. And I say “hint” because the pie crust absorbs smoke quickly, and you don’t want to oversmoke it. To make this ubiquitous dessert stand out in a crowd, all it takes is a smidgeon of smoke. It’s quite simple to make at home.
To prepare smoked apple pie, start by putting apple slices in a bowl, then adding lemon juice, orange zest, cinnamon, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and brown sugar and mixing everything together. Place a skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. Pour in all of the batter and cook for 10 minutes. This smoked apple pie is good for our bodies and is simple to cook at home.
This is just a outline of smoked apple pie. The complete recipe are below.
Smoked Apple Pie Recipe
Smoked apple pie is a healthy smokey dessert. It has a delicious flaky crust coated with sugar or butter. The dense apple filling is loaded with sweetness. Try this recipe now and enjoy your dessert.
PREP TIME-5 mins, COOK TIME-30 mins, TOTAL TIME-45 mins, CALORIES-431 kcal
- Large Skillet
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- 6 Apples (peeled and sliced)
- 2 Pie Crusts
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Orange Zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Combine the lemon juice, orange zest, cinnamon, vanilla essence, nutmeg, and brown sugar in a large mixing basin. Now add the apple wedges and stir everything together.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Pour the mixture into the skillet as the butter melts and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the apple is tender. Take it off the heat.
- In the bottom of a big skillet, place one pie crust. Place the apple filling on top and cover with the other pie crust. Seal the top and bottom edges of the pie crusts in the skillet. Make sure the pie filling is secure inside the skillet.
- Place the skillet in the smoker and cook for 1 hour to 1.5 hours, or until the apple pie has turned golden brown.
- Allow this pie to rest for about an hour.