Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You Will Learn How To Make Healthy Sausage Omelet At Home. The best chorizo sausage, eggs, cheddar cheese, and seasoning ingredients like salt and black pepper go into the sausage omelette. It’s simple to make a sausage omelette. A delicious omelette wrapped around chopped pig sausages will make your mouth water.
Chorizo is a pig sausage that has been smoked and cured. It’s a common ingredient in Mexican and Spanish cooking. It has a smokey flavour and a lot of spices in it. In terms of spice content, Mexican and Spanish chorizo are usually slightly different. For this sausage omelet dish, I used Mexican chorizo since I appreciate the extra dose of heat.
In a small nonstick pan, cook the sausage for 3 to 5 minutes, or until it begins to brown and renders a little fat, then add the eggs and swirl them into an even layer in the pan using a spatula. Continue to slide the spatula around the edges of the pan to keep the eggs from sticking. When the eggs are firm enough to slip into the pan, sprinkle with cheese and fold in half. Cook for another minute in the pan before transferring to a plate to cool slightly before serving.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make A Sausage Omelet?
- To break and whisk the eggs, you’ll need a big mixing dish.
- Use a whisk to thoroughly beat the eggs, since this will result in a fluffy omelette.
- Chopping Board — To slice the sausages neatly, use a hefty chopping board.
- Knife — To produce even and cleaner sausage cuts, use a sharp knife of any size.
- Flat Pan – I recommend using a non-stick pan because the omelette will be less likely to adhere to the pan. However, if you don’t have one on hand, any flat pan would suffice.
- Spatula – To prevent the omelette from breaking while being flipped, use a flat spatula with a large head.
- Grater – If you want to add some more taste to your omelette, grate some cheese on it with a grater. This, however, is entirely optional!
- A spoon will be required to add all of the seasonings and flavourings.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes||30 minutes|
Sausage Omelet Recipe
The best chorizo sausage, eggs, cheddar cheese, and seasoning ingredients like salt and black pepper go into the sausage omelette. It’s simple to make a sausage omelette. A delicious omelette wrapped around chopped pig sausages will make your mouth water.
PREP TIME-15 mins, COOK TIME-15 mins, TOTAL TIME-30 mins, CALORIES-362 kcal
- Chopping Board
- Flat Pan
- 2 Eggs
- ½ pound Sausages
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cook the pork sausages. At the same time, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a pan coated with olive oil, pour the egg mixture.
- Add chopped sausages and grated cheddar cheese to the top of the omelet while it’s cooking.
- To fold the omelet from the other side, flip it and cover it.
- When the omelet is done, remove it from the pan.
- Serve immediately.