Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You Will Learn How To Make Healthy Cranberry Gelatin Salad At Home. The cranberry gelatin salad is a salad that can also be served as a dessert. It has cranberry flavour, crushed pineapples, and pecans that are crispy.
The gelatin in this cranberry gelatin salad is made with a cherry-flavored jello mix, which gives the salad a subtle cherry flavour. This salad is simple to make and may be made the day before Thanksgiving dinner. Remember to stir the gelatin thoroughly because it takes a few minutes to completely dissolve. You can also top the salad with cream cheese or other nuts, as well as some other fruits.
Let’s get started with the cranberry gelatin salad recipe. Below is a list of the necessary equipment, as well as a list of the ingredients. Before proceeding on to the recipe directions, read the lists.
What will you need to make a Cranberry Gelatin Salad?
- In a medium-sized mixing basin, prepare the gelatin mixture.
- Spatula- Stir the ingredients into a fine mixture with a spatula.
- Transfer the salad mixture into serving dishes with a spoon or a spatula.
- Refrigerate the salad until it has set in the refrigerator.
- Serve the salad straight from the refrigerator in the serving bowls.
|Preparation Time||Additional Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||8 Hours||8 Hours 15 Minutes|
What are the ingredients for Cranberry Gelatin Salad?
- For the gelatin, use two 0.3-ounce packages of sugar-free cherry flavoured Jell-o mix.
- To dissolve the gelatin or Jell-O mix, use two cups of boiling water.
- Cranberry sauce- For cranberry flavour in the salad, use a can of jellied cranberry sauce.
- Pineapple- For the salad, drain a can of crushed pineapple.
- Pecans- Add a half cup of chopped pecans to the salad as a garnish.
How to Make Cranberry Gelatin Salad (Steps)
1. Prep the salad
Add gelatin to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Pour in the boiling water and whisk constantly until the gelatin is completely dissolved. In a mixing dish, combine the cranberry sauce and pineapple.
2. Chill and serve
In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and divide the mixture among serving dishes. Refrigerate until the mixture is solid. Serve the salad with pecans on top.
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Vitamin A||190 IU|
|Vitamin C||7 mg|
Cranberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
Cranberry gelatin salad is a delicious jello salad loaded with cranberry sauce, crushed pineapple, and cherry flavor. It can be enjoyed as a dessert and a fruit salad. Chopped pecans on to top give delicious nutty flavor to the salad. It’s a perfect Thanksgiving recipe to be enjoyed with family.
PREP TIME-15 mins, ADDITIONAL TIME-8 hrs, TOTAL TIME-8 hrs 15 mins, CALORIES-119 kcal
- Serving Dish
- 0.6 ounce Jell-O Mix (sugar-free, cherry flavored)
- 1/2 cup Pecans (chopped)
- 16 ounce Cranberry Sauce (jellied)
- 20 ounces Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 2 cups Water
- Combine boiling water and Jell-O mix in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved in the liquid. Now, combine the crushed pineapple and cranberry sauce in a mixing dish.
- Place the sauce mixture in the serving plates and chill until the salad has firmed up. Serve with chopped pecans as a garnish.
Calories: 119kcal, Carbohydrates: 24g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 20mg, Potassium: 85mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 22g, Vitamin A: 42IU, Vitamin C: 5mg, Calcium: 13mg, Iron: 1mg