Guys, how are you? Hello and welcome back to my new blog, where you will learn how to make delicious Lemon Lavender Muffins at home. Lemon lavender muffins are a wonderful muffin kind that is quite popular. The most bouncy and delicious muffins ever are made with wheat, lavender, and vanilla essence.
These lemon lavender muffins are lovely – sweet, moist, and beautifully zingy. The buttermilk gives the muffins a delicate crumb, while the dried lavender gives them an apple-like undertone.
Using blueberries with lemon lavender muffins (lemonder muffins) is a popular combination. If you don’t have any paper liners, grease the muffin tin instead, and your muffins will still be as good as you want them to be.
This is a just a outline of delicious lemon lavender muffins at home. The complete recipe are below.
Equipment Will You Need To Make Lemon Lavender Muffins?
- To bake the muffins, you’ll need an oven.
- Two different bowls — To whisk the components separately, you’ll need two bowls.
- Food processor — To ground your ingredients, you’ll need a food processor.
- Muffin Tin — To pour the batter into and bake in the oven, you’ll need a muffin tin.
- Electric Beater — To whisk the ingredients together, you’ll need an electric beater.
Time Will You Need To Make Lemon Lavender Muffins?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||25 Minutes||35 Minutes|
Ingredients Will You Need To Make Lemon Lavender Muffins?
- All-Purpose Flour — This recipe calls for all-purpose flour, which is high in nutrients.
- Lavender Seeds – The main ingredient in this recipe is dried culinary lavender seeds.
- Baking Powder – Baking powder is required to leaven the ingredients in this recipe.
- Baking Soda – A pinch of baking soda adds lightness and fluffiness to your muffins.
- Buttermilk – Buttermilk is a tenderizer that aids in the moistness of the muffins.
- Lemon Juice – In this recipe, lemon is utilised as a complementing element to lavender.
- Lemon Zest – The main ingredient that gives the muffins their acidic flavour is lemon zest.
- Egg – Eggs help to give your muffins a rich structure and texture.
- Unsalted butter is used to strengthen the structure of the muffins in this recipe.
- Salt is used in this dish to enhance the overall flavour.
- Sugar is the ultimate sweetening ingredient without which you will be completely unable to function.
Steps To Make Lemon Lavender Muffins
In a food processor, add sugar, dried lavender seeds, and lemon zest. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
Into the same bowl, add unsalted butter eggs and beat well. Add vanilla essence, buttermilk, lemon juice, and all-purpose flour. Use the electric beater to mix well.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Pour the prepared batter onto the muffin tray and bake for about 25-30minutes.
Take out the muffin tray and transfer the muffins onto a platter. To prepare the glaze, add sugar, lemon juice, and buttermilk in a bowl and beat well. Glaze your muffins and they are ready to be relished!
For the best muffin flavour, make sure the ingredients are at room temperature (take the butter, eggs, and milk out of the fridge). If you’re feeling really creative and really want that dome-shaped muffin, let the batter rest for an hour before baking it. In addition to using dried lavender seeds, boiling buttermilk with a spoon of lavender seeds ensures that your muffins are delicious.
|Saturated Fat||1.6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.8 g|
Lemon Lavender Muffins Recipe
Lemon lavender muffins are sweet, buttery baked muffins with a hint of lavender. These are simple to make and delicious to eat. The most bouncy and delicious muffins ever are made with wheat, lavender, and vanilla essence.
PREP TIME10 minsCOOK TIME25 minsTOTAL TIME35 minsCOURSEDessertCUISINEAmericanSERVINGS12CALORIES204 kcal
- 2 Bowls
- Food Processor
- Muffin Tin
- Electric Beater
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Dried Lavender Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Sugar
- In a food processor, combine sugar, dried lavender seeds, and lemon zest. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Toss in the unsalted butter eggs and beat well. Mix in the vanilla extract, buttermilk, lemon juice, and all-purpose flour until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the dish from the oven and arrange the muffins on a serving platter.
- Combine the sugar, lemon juice, and buttermilk in a mixing dish. Before serving, whisk together the glaze ingredients and drizzle it over the muffins.
Calories: 204kcal, Carbohydrates: 27.2g, Protein: 4.3g, Fat: 8.8g, Saturated Fat: 1.6g, Sodium: 243mg, Fiber: 1.8g, Sugar: 8.9g
Well, I’m sure your delight will know no bounds when you see those delectable sweetmeats and surprise your loved ones. Please let me know how it worked out and take a look at my other recipes. People, I’ll see you later.