Vodka made with Frozen Watermelon Slush is a refreshing summer beverage. It’s made with frozen fruit juice, lemon, and vodka. It’s a well-known tropical cocktail with a strong vodka flavour. If you haven’t tasted this drink yet, keep reading this article to learn more about it.
There are numerous distinct types of frozen vodka slush. Frozen vodka slush can also be made with strawberries or other fruits. My favourite frozen vodka slush flavour is watermelon. You don’t need to add sugar because the watermelon gives sweetness to the drink. This drink is appropriate for parties and family gatherings.
Transfer frozen watermelon flesh (seedless) to a blender to make frozen watermelon vodka slush. In a blender, combine the vodka, lemon juice, lemon soda, and melon liqueur and blend until smooth.
This is a just outline of frozen watermelon vodka slush. The complete recipe are below.
Frozen Watermelon Vodka Slush Recipe
Frozen Watermelon Vodka Slush is perfect summer drink. You’ll love this refreshing drink enriched with the sweetness of watermelon infused with flavors of lemon and vodka.
Watermelon Vodka Slush Recipe:
- Slice the peel and chop the watermelon into chunks/cubs.
- Remove any remaining seeds.
- Watermelon chunks should be frozen for at least one hour.
- Remove the watermelon from the fridge once it has frozen.
- In a blender, combine the frozen watermelon pieces with the vodka.
- To make a Watermelon Slush or Slushie, combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Immediately pour into glasses and serve.
To make your drink, combine all of the ingredients in the correct proportions (more watermelon, more vodka, etc.). You can also create these slushies ahead of time and freeze them in large batches, then defrost them outside on party day. Now, I’ve added some garnish to the rim, such as fresh mint leaves and sweet-salty drink mix, but you may just put it in your serving glasses and serve it as is. As a result, I normally offer them with spoons and straws, allowing people to make their own choices.
PREP TIME-10 mins, TOTAL TIME-10 mins, CALORIES-263 kcal
- Mason jars or Martini glasses
- Measuring cups
- Jigger/Peg Measurer
- 4 cups Watermelon flesh (seeds removed)
- 120 ml Vodka
- 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 ounces Melon Liqueur
- 2 ounces Simple syrup
- Soda (optional)
- 4 twists Lemon zest (for garnish)
- In a blender, combine frozen watermelon cubes, simple syrup (or lemon lime soda), lemon juice, melon liqueur, and vodka.
- Blend the mixture until smooth. Pour it in four martini glasses or mason jars.
- Garnish with lemon zest and the frozen watermelon vodka slush is ready.
Calories: 263kcal, Carbohydrates: 28g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 11mg, Potassium: 192mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 25g, Vitamin A: 867IU, Vitamin C: 18mg, Calcium: 16mg, Iron: 1mg