Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You Will Learn How To Make Delicious Chocolate Glazed Donuts At Home. If you like doughnuts, the chocolate glazed donuts are for you. They’re tasty, quick to create, and don’t require much time. If you want to make donuts that seem like they’re from a cafe, try this recipe.
The origin of the doughnut’s name is a point of contention. Some believe it got its name from the nuts that were mixed into the dough. Because many people found the word ‘doughnut’ difficult to type, they began to refer to it as a ‘donut.’
In a standing mixer, combine sugar, salt, eggs, flour, yeast, vanilla extract, butter, and warm milk to make chocolate glazed donuts. Allow the dough to rest for 2 hours after covering it. Then roll the dough into little balls. Make little holes in the centre of them as well. In a pan, heat the oil and cook them. After that, drizzle them with chocolate glaze. Your donuts with chocolate glaze are ready to eat.
This was just an overview of the recipe. The complete recipe are below.
Chocolate Glazed Donuts Recipe
If you love donuts then, you’ll love the chocolate glazed donuts. They are delicious, easy-to-make, and don’t take much time. If you want to make cafe-like donuts at home then, do give this recipe a try.
PREP TIME-2 hrs 30 mins, COOK TIME-30 mins, TOTAL TIME-3 hrs, CALORIES-250 kcal
- Mixing Bowl
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 ¼ tsp Active Dried Yeast
- 3 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 ¼ cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 250 Chocolate
- Crushed Chocolate
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a standing mixer bowl.
Warm the milk in a saucepan. Stir with 4 tablespoons butter until it melts. Pour in the vanilla extract and mix it in well.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture in the mixing bowl and mix slowly with the machine. For around 6-8 minutes, keep mixing until a shiny dough forms.
- Cover the dough in plastic wrap and place it in a bowl. Allow for a 2-hour rest period.
- Take the dough out onto a floured surface once it has doubled in size. Knead it thoroughly with your hands. With the use of a round cutter, cut the dough into small 3-inch balls. Make little holes in it as well.
- In a deep pan, heat the oil. Preheat the oil and fry the dough balls for a few minutes. Flip them when one side starts to brown and fry for a few minutes on the other side. Remove them and drain any surplus oil.
- Melt butter in a separate pan. After that, pour in the chocolate and heavy cream. To prepare the chocolate glaze, whisk it together.
Using the chocolate glaze, coat the doughnuts. Arrange them on a platter and top with a sprinkling of crumbled chocolate. Allow to cool before serving.