Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You Will Learn How To Make delicious Antipasto Salad At Home. It’s an Italian salad with lots of cheese, vegetables, and meat. This winning combination is full of sweet and savoury tastes that will keep you coming back for more.
This salad will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days. Have faith in me! This antipasto salad, more than any other, will make you salivate. So, let’s get started on the antipasto salad dish.
Onions, tomatoes, olives, peppers, and meats like salami and pepperoni are all blended in a colourful chorus in the antipasto salad. Red wine vinegar, oregano, and seasoning spices combine to make a delicious salad dressing. If you want, you can add some extra vegetables.
Read the lists below to learn about the necessary equipment and ingredients for antipasto salad.
Equipment Will You Need For Antipasto Salad?
- Bowl- Use a large glass bowl to make the salad and a small bowl to make salad dressing.
- Spatula- Use a spatula to mix the salad ingredients in the bowl.
- Pot- To boil spiral pasta, you’ll need a pot.
- Knife- You can use any sharp kitchen knife to chop veggies.
- Spoon- Use a spoon to mix the ingredients of the salad dressing in a small bowl.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes||30 Minutes|
Ingredients Will You Need For Antipasto Salad?
- Pasta- Use two packages of spiral pasta to give an Italian base to the salad.
- Tomatoes- Chop 4 or 5 tomatoes to add a mildly sweet and tangy flavor to the salad.
- Onions- Chop three large onions to have a sweet flavor and a mild aroma to this salad.
- Peppers- Two chopped large peppers will give a mildly spicy and fresh aroma.
- Beans- Rinse and drain two cans of Garbanzo beans or chickpeas to make this salad healthier and tastier.
- Genoa salami- One pound of thinly sliced Genoa salami is enough to add meaty flavor and more nutrients to antipasto salad.
- Pepperoni- Add a pound of sliced pepperoni to give smoky-meaty bites to the salad.
- Cheese- Wow your mates by adding a golf pound of provolone cheese in antipasto salad.
- Olives- A cup of halved olives will give a spark of bitter, salty, and tangy taste to the salad.
- Vinegar- Add a cup of red wine vinegar to absorb all the flavors in the dressing and to enhance the taste of the salad.
- Sugar- A half-cup of regular sugar is enough to balance the flavors of vinegar and seasoning spices.
- Oregano- Add earthy aroma and flavors to the salad by adding two tablespoons of dried oregano.
- Salt- Sprinkle salt to enhance the taste of the salad.
- Pepper- A teaspoon of freshly ground pepper will add some heat to the salad.
- Olive oil- Add one and a half cups of olive oil to perfectly combine all the flavors in the salad.
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||24 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||498 IU|
|Vitamin C||18 mg|
Antipasto Salad Recipe
Salad antipasto is a delightful mix of fresh vegetables, cheese, and meats such as salami and pepperoni. With a vinegary salad dressing, combine all of these salad components together. It’s an Italian-style salad that’s seasoned with salt and pepper as well as dried oregano. Enjoy your Thanksgiving feast by serving this salad.
- 2 pounds Spiral Pasta
- 5 Large Tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 Large Onions (chopped)
- 2 Large Green Peppers (chopped)
- 1 pound Genoa Salami (julinned)
- 1 pound Pepperoni (sliced)
- 1/2 pound Provolone Cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup Pitted Ripe Olives (halved)
- 32 ounces Garbanzo Beans or Chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
For Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1.5 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Boil the pasta in pot containing mildly salted water and cook it as per the package directions. Drain them and rinse with cold water once they’re cooked.
- Take a large bowl and add chopped tomatoes, onions, green pepper, salami, and pepperoni to it. Add Provolone cheese cubes and olives along with drained beans to the bowl.
- Take another bowl and whisk vinegar, sugar, oregano along with salt and pepper in it. Pour this mixture into the bowl containing salad ingredients. Toss them all together to coat them with salad dressing. Add salt and pepper if needed.