Hello Guys welcome back to my new blog here you will learn Tarragon Chicken Salad recipe at home. Tarragon chicken salad is a delicious and creamy. Quick and easy to prepare ,it’s a great comfort food dinner.It is take time 30 min to make it tarragon chicken salad.
Despite their efforts, the salad still tastes the same. In other words, let’s develop a novel technique to prepare tarragon chicken salad. It’s a quick and easy dish to prepare, but it’s a departure from the traditional tarragon chicken salad. With just a few simple ingredients, you can easily create this delicious tarragon chicken for your family, even on the busiest of days.
a chicken salad with tarragon The first step is to cook the chicken in a slow cooker. Toss in celery, grapes, and pecans after chopping it into 1/2-inch pieces for the last step. Mix the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper together well before applying it on the chicken. And then supper is served.
It was a just outline of your recipe. The whole recipe are below. But you can go the full recipe. firstly you find out some other delicious and healthy salads
1.Pittsburgh Style Steak Salad– It is cooked quickly at high temperatures so that the meat crust is charred and the inside is raw and rare.
2. Orecchiette With Sausage And Broccoli– If you want to unique way to eat regular pasta, you should try the Orecchiette pasta with sausage and broccoli. It is more healthy and delicious.
3. Chicken Bowl– A chicken bowl is a bowl of ingredients loaded with tasty flavours and nutrition. It is in-rich with vegetables, rice and chicken and you make it easily.
Tarragon Chicken Salad Recipe
Tarragon chicken salad is a delicious and creamy. Quick and easy to prepare ,it’s a great comfort food dinner.It is take time 30 min to make it tarragon chicken salad.
PREP TIME-15 mins, RESTING TIME-1 hr, CALORIES-155 kcal ,TOTAL TIME-1 hr 20 mins
- 1 pound Chicken
- 1 tsp Tarragon
- ½ cup Chopped Celery
- 1 cup Grapes
- ½ cup Pecan
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Add oil to the slow cooker and stir. In a slow cooker, cover the chicken and simmer it for a while until it’s tender.
- Discard the cooking liquids from the chicken and save them in the slow cooker for future use.
- Make chunks of chicken about the size of a half-inch. Place the chicken chunks in a large basin. You may also include raisins and pecans.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Toss the chicken with this dressing and then serve.
- Add the tarragon. Refrigerate for approximately an hour with the lid on.
- To serve, just remove the salad from the fridge.
Calories: 155kcal, Carbohydrates: 3.5g, Protein: 21.2g, Fat: 5.6g, Cholesterol: 58mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2.1g, Calcium: 81mg
If you enjoyed this dish, I hope you’ll give it a go at least once at your house. I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions or recommendations for improvement. Whenever I’m able, I’ll respond to your message. Until then, enjoy your food!