Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You will Learn How To Make Delicious Funeral Sandwiches At Home. Funeral sandwiches are tasty ham and cheese sliders that can be served as an easy appetiser or a family lunch. It’s made with warm salty ham, nutty Swiss cheese, and a tangy Dijon butter sauce, and it’s easy to make at home.
Funeral sandwiches are very delicious dish. it’s easily to make it at home and kids, family to enjoy eat it sandwich, and then you can also serve it guests, because it’s very delicious sandwich and soft to eat it.
This simple funeral sandwich dish is a popular appetiser that everyone enjoys. Sandwiches of turkey, ham, and Swiss cheese are sandwiched between soft, slightly sweet slider buns and topped with a butter-mustard-poppy-seed sauce. Everything is baked together until the cheese has melted flawlessly and the buns have toasted wonderfully. They’re also a terrific light morning addition; pair them with a bowl of soup and you’ve got yourself a whole breakfast.
This was just a brief overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe are below.
Funeral Sandwiches Recipe
Baked ham and cheese sandwiches are served at funerals. They’re great as an appetiser, a lunchtime meal, or even a breakfast meal. It’s a lot of fun and easy to make. In just 20 minutes, anyone can create funeral sandwiches at home.
PREP TIME-5 mins, COOK TIME-15 mins, TOTAL TIME-20 mins, CALORIES-330 kcal
- Baking Pan
- Basting Brush
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 dash Onion Powder
- ½ cup Melted Butter
- Swiss Cheese
- 1 lb Ham Deli Meat
- 1 packet King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds
- teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the rolls in half. Mayonnaise should be smeared on both halves. On each roll, place a slice of ham and a piece of cheese, then cover with the other half.
- Combine butter, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and poppy seeds in a mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the sandwiches’ tops. Wrap foil around the dish. Allow it soak up the sauce for about 15 minutes on the counter.
- Bake the baking dish for 15 minutes on the centre rack of your preheated oven.
- Remove the lid and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. The cheese will melt, and they’ll be delicious, and they’ll be simple to prepare at home.
Calories: 330kcal, Carbohydrates: 19g, Protein: 23g, Fat: 18g, Sodium: 1265mg, Sugar: 6g