Hello Guys Welcome back My New Blog here You Will Learn Delicious Cherry Jello Salad Recipe. This salad is a straightforward meal that may be served as a dessert or as a side dish. You’ll want to make it again and again once you’ve tried it. The sweetness of berries is balanced by the tanginess of oranges and pineapples. You can use sugar-free cherry jello and sugar-free cherry pie filling if you’re managing your sugar consumption.
Cherry Jello Salad is as nutritious as a salad while tasting as sweet as a dessert. As a result, it’s a unique “Dessert-Salad” in my recipe collection. It’s simple and adaptable to your preferences. Cherry jello salad comes in a variety of flavours, but I’ll show you how to make my favourite version. So, keep reading to learn more about the dish.
In a large mixing dish, combine cherry jello and boiling water. Stir it well, then add the mixed berries and cherry pie filling to the bowl and stir everything together until everything is combined. Combine all of the fruits in a mixing dish. Allow 3-4 hours for the mixture to chill.
Cherry Jello Salad Recipe
Cherry Jello Salad is a fun dessert and fruity gelatin salad. Every scoop of this salad is loaded with the flavors of cherry and other fruits. You’ll enjoy every fruit-filled bite infused with the flavor of cherry pie filling and cherry jello.
PREP TIME-10 mins, SETTING TIME-3 hrs, TOTAL TIME-3 hrs 10 mins, CALORIES-201 kcal
- Large Bowl
- 2 Cherry Jello Packages (3oz)
- 1 cup Strawberries (sliced)
- 1.5 cups Mixed Berries (Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries)
- 2 cups Pineapple Chunks
- 1 cup Pear (halves)
- 2 Apples (peeled and chopped)
- 2 Bananas (chopped)
- 3 Oranges
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling
- 2 cups Water (boiling)
- In a large mixing dish, combine cherry jello and boiling water. In a large mixing bowl, blend all of the ingredients until they are completely combined.
- Stir in the strawberries and mixed berries in a mixing basin. Mix in the cherry pie filling until it is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Transfer all of the fruits one by one and stir until the cherry jello has mixed in with all of them.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
NOTES: Cherry jello salad can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two days. Make careful to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Sugar-free cherry jello and cherry pie filling can also be used.
Calories: 201kcal Carbohydrates: 51g Protein: 2g Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 17mg Potassium: 410mg Fiber: 5g Sugar: 24g Vitamin A: 316IU Vitamin C: 46mg Calcium: 45mg Iron: 1mg