Hello Guys welcome back to my new blog here you will learn authentic gabubu bread at home. It is a pan fried bread but it’s less oil use and easy to make it. It is a marvelous way to make bread.
Gabubu Bread is a speciality of American bread mostly popular in the West River and in South Dakota. gabubu bread are know as fried bread but its less quantity use of oil. simple bread ingredients are used to make gabubu bread.
for the first step you make gabubu bread, add flour, salt, sugar. Make a nest out of the mixture then pour milk and oil into it. Mix it and smear it properly. Then, the dough are must formed into six balls. Make sure the balls are flat in possible. Then, add the little bit canola oil to a pan and then fry the bread on low heat.
This is simply brief summary of gabubu bread. The whole complete recipe below.
1. Mary Berry’s Orange Drop Scones– This recipe is the best drop scones recipe ever. It has all the common ingredients like sugar, flour, butter, egg.
2. Spinach Bread– If you make bread that is nutritious and also marvelous flavour then, you must try spinach bread. It consists of cooked spinach and cheese. It is easy to make and is really delicious.
3. Crepes– Crepes are French-style pancakes that are critical and are without yeast. They are really thin and spongey. They are served mostly at weddings, brunch, dinner, or as dessert.
4. Chocolate Chip Waffles– These waffles are a delicious and sweet breakfast. They are the perfect breakfast for you if you love waffles and or chocolate chips. Then,you need is a waffle iron, some basic ingredients, and a few minutes of your time.
Also read: Authentic Vanilla Custard Recipe at Home
Gabubu Bread Recipe
Gabubu bread is pan fry bread that uses less oil. It is very easy and simple to make and doesn’t consume much time. It is a unique way to make bread.
PREP TIME-20 mins, COOK TIME-30 mins, TOTAL TIME-50 mins, CALORIES-182 kcal
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- ½ tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 ½ cups Milk
- In a bowl,add baking powder,flour,salt,sugar.Mix them very slow and make a nest in the middle. Add milk and oil in the between. Mix them properly.
- Intermix it properly and make six balls out of the dough.
- In the frying pan, add canola oil. Flatten the dough balls by pressing them from the ends.
- Fry them on low heat until they turn golden brown.
Calories: 182kcal, Carbohydrates: 34g, Protein: 2.1g, Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 3mg, Sodium: 664mg