Guys, how are you? Hello and welcome back to my new blog, where you will learn how to make authentic chocolate cake at home. Chocolate cake is a typical chocolaty dessert prepared with bananas and cocoa powder. This banana bread with chocolate flavour is extremely similar to the popular banana and walnut flavour. With your choice of frosting, this cake can be served as a dessert.
These are typically made for parties and shared with friends and family, and they can be made with or without eggs. Chocolate banana cake is a simple and easy cake recipe that is noted for its moistness and chocolaty flavour.
Chocolate banana cake is a cosy dessert with a banana taste that is enhanced by chocolate and vanilla. It’s the perfect balance of flavour and nutrients. You won’t have to squander ripe bananas if you know this recipe. Bananas include monosaturated lipids, which make this cake healthful to eat.
In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed banana, yoghurt, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and chocolate chips for the chocolate banana cake. To make the batter, combine this mixture with all-purpose flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and cinnamon powder in a mixing bowl. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes after pouring the batter onto a baking pan. Chocolate frosting should be used to decorate this cake.
If you want to read the elaborated recipe instructions, have a look at the recipe card below.
Chocolate Banana Cake Recipe
Chocolate banana cake is a super soft and moist sweet treat. Chocolate cake is a typical chocolaty dessert prepared with bananas and cocoa powder. This banana bread with chocolate flavour is extremely similar to the popular banana and walnut flavour. With your choice of frosting, this cake can be served as a dessert.
PREP TIME-10 mins, BAKING TIME-1 hr, TOTAL TIME-1 hr 10 mins, CALORIES-150 kcal
- Baking Pan (9×13)
- Parchment Paper
- 2 Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- 1 Banana (mashed)
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1.5 cups All-purpose Flour
- 3.5 ounces Butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- 1/2 Boiling Water
- 1.7 ounces Butter (softened)
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
- 1.5 tablespoon Boiling Water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and butter the baking pan.
- Mix all-purpose flour, cinnamon powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder in a large mixing basin. Set aside this mixture.
- Whisk together mashed bananas, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, sugar, butter, and egg in a separate bowl. Pour this liquid into the flour mixture in the mixing bowl.
- Slowly incorporate all of these ingredients until a smooth batter forms. Spray the baking pan with cooking spray and line the baking tray with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes after baking. Combine cocoa powder, melted butter, icing sugar, and hot water for the icing.
- Stir the mixture together and use this chocolate frosting to decorate the cake.
Calories: 150kcal, Carbohydrates: 23g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 22mg, Sodium: 97mg, Potassium: 55mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 16g, Vitamin A: 174IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 12mg, Iron: 1mg